- Sale is run by local committee
- Calves will be inspected, sorted and graded prior to being weighed.
- Cattle will be graded according to the USDA Feeder Calf Grades based on frame size and muscle score.
- Cattle that are determined to be ineligible for sale will be designated "out" and sold as singles after the sale or be required to be taken home. The CPH-45 tags must be removed in all "out" cattle prior to sale.
- Cattle will also be sorted by breed type and weight as determined by the local committees and stockyard.
- Shrink accounting is set by local committee
- All payments are cleared by host stockyards
- The sale of one owner lots under a load lot is discouraged but is at the discretion of the local sale committee.
- NO VISIBLE horns or scurs
- No rat tails
- No Dairy cattle
- No shorts
- No pinkeye or severe scars
- No severe structural defects
- No defects or conditions that detract from appearance of cattle